After Trump Makes Double-Move, Caravan Declares Change In Plans

After fleeing tear gas shot at the U.S. border, Carlos González confessed confusion and second thoughts about the caravan that carried him to doorstep of his dream: life in the United States…

“I thought it would be easy,” said González, who traveled north with his wife and two children, ages 4 and 3. He said his family was planning to sign up with Mexican officials for voluntary repatriation…

Corrales, wearing a yellow soccer jersey, expressed few complaints with the camp, where he sold single cigarettes to fellow migrants. He thought the caravan’s experience crossing into Guatemala and Mexico would prove the template for the U.S. border.

But now, “I’m done with the United States. I’ll stay here.”

The caravan didn’t think Donald would dare – now they’ve had a change of heart.

Posted by Eugenia Spelling on December 02, 2018. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

Popular Posts

sidebarads

dailyvid

FLICKR PHOTO STREAM

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Provided by Free Blogger template.